1. Would you wear this on a T-shirt? No... though I would like the character more in a different pose possibly. *feels rude for saying this*
2. Would you BUY this as a T-shirt? ---
3. If so, what price would you pay? ---
4. Would you want to buy this as a quality print? I'm much more likely to buy a print of this.
5. How much would you say is a fair price for a print of it? $10 or less
6. Do you LIKE this picture? Super cool! I love the character design. You seem to love a side profile sort of drawing but I'd like... more dynamic poses? if I was going to wear it.
1. Would you wear this on a T-shirt? yes
2. Would you BUY this as a T-shirt? yes
3. If so, what price would you pay? dunno
4. Would you want to buy this as a quality print? maybe
5. How much would you say is a fair price for a print of it? dunno
6. Do you LIKE this picture? yes, but the attachment of the wings is slightly weird
Just make the highlights sharper on the glass, and perhaps a spot of white highlight.
1. Would you wear this on a T-shirt? Yes.
2. Would you BUY this as a T-shirt? Yes.
3. If so, what price would you pay? Seven?
4. Would you want to buy this as a quality print? Yes.
5. How much would you say is a fair price for a print of it? If it was really big, ten.
6. Do you LIKE this picture? Yes.
Really? I'm glad, I tried to make Schrei as like a flesh-and-blood creature as possible movement wise. Designs like this leak out of my head; my hands seem programmed to produce insanely complex bio-machenery all by their sweet selves... the only pre-sketch I had for this was that of a gryphon shape outline underneath, with rough lines for wings.
these are simply my
opinions and are not
meant to imply that
you should agree or
disagree nor should
these prove to be
offensive in any
way; if I do come
then you have my
Magepresented by the
This article came
about after a
requested that we
write ten clear,
simple tips for
information can be
very useful, but
it down into
chunks is so much
easier. So without
further ado plea...
This feature is for
all the happy
couples in the
world, the love
shared in families,
and for the good
friends.What I see
in these pictures..
The love, the
tenderness.. This is
what I search for. I
really hope I will
find someone like
you already did.Look
upon the sunand
think of that...
`anmari has been spreading her infectious positivity throughout our community for over 6 years. Throughout this time Ana has been at the core of all things devious, passionately developing an eclectic gallery, helping organise devmeets, participating in chat events and also recently completed dedicating her time as a Community Volunteer. We are absolutely delighted to bestow the Deviousness Award for May 2013 to `anmari, congratulations! Read More